Furness Heating Insurance Plan
The Furness Heating Plan promise…
FHE will undertake to provide you with priority attention and a prompt efficient service, which will maintain your central heating system in a safe working order. We will arrange the annual service on your behalf, we will also provide all parts and carry out repairs free of charge whenever necessary under the plans terms.
We guarantee that…
- You will enjoy PRIORITY attention
- We will aim to give same day service
- We will arrange for your annual service to be carried out on your behalf
- FHE are Gas Safe registered engineers
- For your own security a password system can be used in order for you to know who is calling at your property
** All radiators and electrical controls are also covered in the plan.
Unlike some of our competitors the Furness Heating Plan includes a full service in the cost. The plan covers both parts and labor up to £800.
Compare our prices with our competitors. We know that you will be pleasantly surprised at the savings you can make.
Furness Heating Plan Q & A..
Q. WHAT IS COVERED IN THE PLAN?
A. The parts and labour costs incurred to repair your Central Heating System that are covered in the plan
Q. WHO WILL CARRY OUT THESE REPAIRS
A. Our own local Gas Safe and A.C.O.P Registered service engineers who are fully trained and highly experienced.
Q. HOW LONG AM I COVERED?
A. 12 months from taking out the plan which is renewed annually. Or as long as full monthly standing order payments are met.
Q. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MY SYSTEM TO BE COVERED?
A. Contact FHE or ask an engineer on call.
all Furness Heating Engineers
are Gas Safe registered
To join the Furness Heating Plan:
Simply contact FHE on the telephone number on our website.
We will then:
- Check your system for any inherent faults. (Any faults found must be repaired at your own costs prior to being accepted for the Furness Heating Plan).
- Service your Central Heating System.
- Then any faults which occur during the plan period which are covered by the plan are now paid for by FHE (up to a maximum of £800).
What is not covered in the plan:
- Any faults directly related to debris or sludge in the system.
- Where parts are unobtainable due to age. (Therefore a reduced price boiler replacement will apply or the plan will become void).
- Callouts for changing times and topping up boiler once advised.